Leading catamaran builder Lagoon dominates its market, offering comfortable, spacious and luxury production catamarans from 40 to 78 feet.
And for those wishing to own an even larger Lagoon catamaran (78 feet-plus) with bespoke options, Lagoon Custom Catamarans can be ordered to built in collaboration with CNB Superyachts.
Creating new models like SEVENTY 8 within an already extensive range was an exciting challenge for Lagoon and underlines the shipyard’s commitment to leading the market and designing solutions for the next generation of large yachts where luxury and refinement are the watchwords.
At over over 24 metres in length and designed by the great naval architects, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, the Lagoon Seventy 8 motor yacht is a move towards supreme luxury and comfort. Her elegant silhouette and the harmonious lines of her coachroof go hand in hand with large and roomy spaces onboard to provide ultimate relaxation without compromise. At low cruising speed she has a range of 4,000 nautical miles and the twin 580 HP engine option will propel her to a maximum speed of 19 knots.
Her main EXTERIOR key features are:
– The SEVENTY 8’s massive flybridge can be customised as you wish: Jacuzzi, large folding dining table to starboard, magnificent sunbathing area forward, not to mention a hard top / bimini with electrically opening roof.
– The ergonomic helming station with a seat to starboard enables enjoyment of the experience of navigating the vessel while admiring the immensity of the ocean.
– A 322 sq.ft. forward platform, a positive dance-floor, offering unrivalled space for relaxation and freedom.
– An aft cockpit, with a view over the open sea, with a lounging space to port, a large aft seat as well as a dining table.
– A Tenderlift platform, linking the two transom skirts and affording an exceptional bathing deck.
– Connected spaces that become one, like a “walk around” inviting you to explore this grand Motor Yacht.
Her main INTERIOR key features are:
– Well-balanced finishes, refined interior panelling and the meticulous choice of materials by Nauta Design create a timeless elegance.
– A huge saloon equipped with contemporary furniture, complemented by large glazing units and exceptional headroom, provides an unrivalled panoramic view.
– Exceptional communication between interior and exterior: among the large panoramic windows, the central one is a door, thus providing perfect ventilation of the saloon but also the cockpit, while providing communication with the forward cockpit.
– A real owner’s suite, independent of the rest of the vessel, providing access to the sea with a private beach: a technological gem!
– Large hull glazings with integral portholes for the cabins enable admission of exceptional natural light and provide a magnificent view outside.
– A very wide choice of layouts for different scenarios of life on board: up to 5 cabins, each fitted with an island bed, ample storage spaces and complemented by a private bathroom.
– Crew cabins in the forward hulls for greater comfort and space, available with the aft galley option.
A true epitome of space and comfort, the Lagoon SEVENTY 8 is an ultimate way to discover Asia, and we can help you with that by providing yacht handling training and Lagoon certified after sales services throughout Asia. Enquire today for your very own, customised Lagoon Seventy 8 Motoryacht.
Model – Seventy 8
Length – 78.1ft / 23.8m
Draft – (m/ft)1.3 m / 4.2ft
Max Beam – (m/ft)11m / 36.1ft
Displacement – (tons)57 tons
Engines – Volvo D11 510HP / John Deere N13 580 HP
Fuel tank – (l) 8,500 l
Fresh Water Tank – (l) 2x 800 l
Cabins – 2-5
LWL (m/ft) – 23.05 metres
Designer – VPLP & Patrick Le Quement & Nauta Design