|Elegant all-suites hotel channels Dusit’s rich hospitality heritage into memorable stay experiences for business and leisure travellers alike.|
Carrying on the distinctive legacy of the renowned Dusit Thani Bangkok hotel, Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok prides itself on offering the same unique brand of Thai-inspired gracious hospitality which made the aforementioned property a much-admired landmark of the Bangkok hotel scene for almost 50 years.
Comprised entirely of spacious suites, the hotel is located in one of Bangkok’s most exclusive neighbourhoods on a peaceful, leafy avenue opposite the Royal Bangkok Sports Club, only 100m from the BTS Skytrain station and a short walk from stylish restaurants, sophisticated nightlife, and popular malls such as Siam Paragon and CentralWorld.
Ideal for short- and long-term stays alike, accommodations include One-Bedroom Suites (ranging from 77 to 87 sq m) with king or twin beds, twin private balconies, separate living and dining areas, and a fully equipped kitchenette; and also Two-Bedroom Suites (ranging from 127 – 156 sq m) featuring additional facilities such as en-suite bedrooms, a separate guest restroom, and washing machine.
All suites are well-appointed with contemporary Thai décor, an array of modern amenities, and sweeping views of the city or Royal Bangkok Sports Club.
For meetings, the hotel’s suites can easily be converted to accommodate up to 15 people for private brainstorming sessions and presentations. All meeting equipment and stationery are provided – with fresh coffee and homemade light bites served within the room for maximum convenience and comfort.
For dining, Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok’s signature bakery, coffee shop and all-day dining outlet – Dusit Gourmet – serves as a bright and airy hangout for caffeine fans, savvy foodies, dessert lovers, and relaxation seekers.
Alongside premium coffees and freshly baked goods (including a selection of homemade bread, cakes, pastries and chocolates carefully crafted by the experienced chefs from Dusit Thani Bangkok), the restaurant offers an a la carte selection of Thai and international favourites. Popular items from Dusit Thani Bangkok’s Hamilton’s Steak House and The Pavilion Restaurant also appear as monthly specials. Room Service is available from 6:00 to 23:00 every day.
After a long day of meetings or shopping, you’ll want to jump in the large free-form swimming pool and take advantage of the hotel’s steam room, sauna, and well-equipped fitness centre. If you’re travelling with little ones, they are sure to enjoy the Kids Corner and children’s pool.
Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, you can stay with peace of mind knowing Dusit has comprehensive procedures in place to ensure your health and safety at the property.
Alongside heightened cleaning procedures and regular sanitation of guest rooms and public areas, Dusit has also introduced a new range of Dusit Care – Stay with Confidence services including flexible check-in and breakfast times, complimentary healthy snacks, contactless payment methods, and more services designed to bring additional convenience, experience and value to your stays.
Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri Bangkok
3 Soi Mahardlekluang 3, Ratchadamri Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
+66 (0) 2264 6464
Immerse yourself in hospitality heritage
Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok is inspired by the distinctive services and rich hospitality heritage of Dusit Thani Bangkok – Dusit’s renowned flagship hotel which opened in 1970 as the tallest, grandest building in the city, and which quickly became an icon of luxury admired by discerning travellers from all corners of the globe.
While the flagship property is being redeveloped as part of Dusit’s landmark mixed-use project, Dusit Central Park, Dusit Suites Hotel Ratchadamri, Bangkok serves as the ideal base to experience the former hotel’s unique brand of Thai-inspired gracious hospitality.
Many of the staff which made the flagship hotel so successful can be found at the property, and even the artwork is comfortably familiar. The results are old-world hotel charm within a contemporary, dynamic setting – and memorable stay experiences enriched by genuinely warm, caring and attentive service.
The new Dusit Thani Bangkok is slated to open as part of Dusit Central Park in 2023. More information can be found online at dusitcentralpark.com.
5 great Dusit experiences
5. Kick-start your morning with a leisurely, delicious breakfast at Dusit Gourmet. From eggs prepared à la minute to freshly cooked Thai treats, the restaurant has all the fuel you need for a happy day ahead.
4. Finish each day with a carefully crafted cocktail. The hotel’s creative drinks guru, Khun Pom, the former bartender at Dusit Thani Bangkok’s Lobby Lounge, taps into her 23 years of rich industry experience to craft new amazing drinks as well as expert renditions of the classics.
3. Take a dip in the hotel’s free-form pool and relax in the leafy surrounds while enjoying a refreshing drink or two. It’s the perfect way to while away a hot afternoon in the city. A separate children’s pool with inflatable toys is available too.
2. Discover your Bangkok home-from-home in the hotel’s most expansive suite – the Two Bedroom Deluxe – offering an impressive 156 sq m of living space (which is ideal for entertaining guests).
1. Enrich your stay experience with the ‘Triple Value Package’. Available from 1 September – 31 December 2020, this special offer is priced at just THB 2,999++ per room per night, and includes the following great benefits:
– Complimentary Upgrade to One-bedroom Premium Suite
– Anytime breakfast for 2 persons
– Flexible check-in/out within a 24 hours cycle
– Welcome minibar
– THB 500 net dining voucher (for Dusit Gourmet or Dusit’s new nearby restaurant concept, Baan Dusit Thani)
– THB 500 net shopping voucher for use at Central Department Stores